Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hello sports fans! I can't believe last night's results. I went to the Stars Hurricanes game and it was not a good one for the Stars. Hodge made a fantastic and quick 51 runs off around 35 balls. He and Muirhead and Hussey were the best players for the Stars and the only ones that I thought played at their usual standard. Malinga was very disappointing in the bowling, but got an exciting and close run out.

For the Hurricanes Tim Paine batted very well with 65 off 52. Boyce bowled really well with 3/11 off 3 overs. It was a shock for the Stars to lose their first game for the season, but the Hurricanes played really well.

Onto our own sport......Little Brother (LB) had his first match back at basketball - a close match but we lost 15-13. It was hot at the stadium. I played ok but no goals. LB also had T20 cricket on Saturday - I had a really great time, 40 runs off 2.3 overs, with two 4's. I got 2/0 over 2 overs when I bowled. I LOVE playing cricket. I like fast bowling, I try leg and off spin, but am just learning.

BB (Big Brother) had basketball training but no match last week. I am looking forward to the first match for the year on Saturday. Lucky its a morning match - it's going to be 40 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For interschool sport I have been put into the Newcombe team. I missed out on cricket because there were too many people in the team!!! So I am now I am learning a new game. Oh well, at least I get first preference for the footy team next term. Can't wait for FOOTY!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment